- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Keep the Technology business moving by building and leading high performance teams 2 Tenacious and efficient, drive profitability and continued success though managing service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across projects/ programs/portfolios of all scale 3:Proactively support sales through innovative solutions, leading the execution of the solution plan and delivery excellence programs to achieve the delivery and commercial expectations of Accenture offerings
- Technical Experience : 1:Complex Software delivery for System Integration work for CMT clients, Stakeholder Management, Project Financial management and Client contract Management 2:Delivery of quality software to CMT industry clients Having delivered work for different geographic locations with a team size of 100 or more BSS/OSS application experience End to end System Integration experience 3:Java/J2EE Having experience of successful delivery with great client and employee experience Lead the Iteration and Sprint
- Professional Attributes : 1:Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills 2:Excellent written and verbal communication skills 3:Proven working experience in project management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.