- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Good understanding of SAP Basis NetWeaver Business Suite of Products b SAP HANA experience should be important c Should have exposure to team handling skills deep technical expertise in SAP Implementation/Upgrade/Migration Projects d Should have exposure to Data Center Migration Projects handled very complex SAP environments
- Technical Experience : a Should have lead complex SAP SI Type of projects involving multiple stakeholders b Exposure to new dimensional SAP Products BOBI , Vertex , MDM , Content Server c SAP Certification WAS Certified or OS/DB Migration Certified
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill and Good team player
- Educational Qualification : BE /BTECH/ MCA
- Additional Information : a Shift timing 24/7 b Visa required -No
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.