- Role :Deployment Lead
- Role Description :Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planing, scheduling, budgetting, metrics, training, pilots and resources. Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs Building modular and scalable code 2 Experience with test-driven development 3 has setup maintenance for applications include health dashboards and alerts 4 Experience in working with REST, SOAP and API backend
- Technical Experience : 1 3-6 Years of experience of developing code in a fast-paced environment 2 Proven hands-on Software Development experience 3 Proven working experience in Java development Java Microservices 4 Hands on experience in designing and developing applications 5 Ability to write Units test classes as well 6 exposure to Mocking frameworks Experience in MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc 7 Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns 8 Required JAVA API with Micro-services skill
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication Skill 2 Presentation Skill 3 Leadership quality
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree with 15 yrs of full Education
- Additional Information : Java Micro-services is Must skill required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.