- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Assurance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Service Management Coordinator: Ensure that activities within a process are being performed at a high level of quality and that it meets its associated Service Level Agreements or Operational Level Agreements
- Technical Experience : 2 Responsible for assigning incidents within a group or division 3 Responsible for communicating with the Incident manager Directly works with Tier 1/Tier2 Support to ensure proper recording of incidents 4 Determine if an incident needs to be escalated according to priority and severity of issue 5 Ensure that Incidents assigned to their Support Groups are resolved and that service is restored 6 Monitor the Incidents and manage workload in their respective queues to ensure that SLA is met
- Professional Attributes : ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Educational Qualification : A minimum of Bachelors Degree or higher
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.