- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :JEE Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Developing complex application in JEE and other related technologies b Sales support and experience in estimation Experience in Enterprise Architecture c Exp architecting at least 5 years d:Expr -NFRs,like security,caching,scalability, Performance, High Availability e Reference architecture team Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills Ability to think conceptually and strategically
- Technical Experience : a 13 years in developing complex application in JEE and other related technologies b:Eperience in developing high performing client-side applications c:Should be technically strong on Java JEE
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent communication skills along with the ability think independently, take complete ownership of assigned task Ability to pick up new technologies quickly b Expertise in setting up the Development and Execution and Operational Architecture, participating in architectural reviews with clients
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.