- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Need to possess experience in SAP objects 2 Process oriented and understanding of software development ETL best practices 3 Should be able to interact with business IT teams Desirable to have experience in performing data-quality tasks eg Master Data projects, such as standardizing, cleansing, merging, de-duping, determining survivorship rules, and harmonization
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 6 years experience in SAP Data Services
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have experience in LSMW Must have working experience in Data Migration 2 Having Strong functional knowledge in the areas of SAP Master data and transaction data is required 3 Good to have experience on Data migration strategy planning and execution
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.