- Role :Service Manager
- Role Description :Own the client aspects of service management for one or more outsourcing contracts. Lead the day-to-day management of contract operations and performance. Invest on a daily basis in overall growth of the outsourcing contract and its financial performance.
- Must Have Skills :Service Delivery
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Monitor and manage ongoing systems and services delivery to ensure the availability, reliability and responsiveness of all enterprise mission critical applications like CBS, Onboarding, Corporate Internet Banking, Digital etc B: Use critical thinking and project management discipline, tools and techniques in the day to day execution of responsibilities and in resource and workload planning C: Ensure the timely correction of any bugs and vendor supplied patches
- Technical Experience : A: Delivery Manager with 8 - 12 years of experience, who needs to possess excellent communication skills B: Well versed with software development life-cycle methodologies C: Must be able to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly have a good product understanding skill
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills B: Resource Should have good leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.