- Role :Tester
- Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Must Have Skills :JEE Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Agile ALM Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Understand the Business requirement to develop the test plan and test scripts using Test Management tool B:Report weekly status and metrics to LOBs and clients C:Analyse and locate the exception layer where failure of test scripts occurred D:Regression testing of application on defects fixes
- Technical Experience : A:Minimum 2 years of Functional testing working experience B:Should have working knowledge in AGILE and SDLC C:Must have knowledge in VB scripting D:Must have knowledge in any of the Test Management tools such as HP ALM, JIRA etc
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills and should have the ability to understand the client requirements B: Resource should possess strong analytical skills and should be flexible enough to support any adhoc request/work
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.