- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
- Good To Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Knowledge in Business Objects versions SAP BO 42 and Lumira Discovery B: Expertise on Business Objects client tools IDT, UDT, Webi Client tool C:Development/Maintenance experience of Universes and connections D:Strong knowledge on Webi reports development using backend as Oracle and SQL/SQL Server databases E: Knowledge of SQL to analyze, generate and assess the generated SQL from a Webi Reports, groups creation, assigning security to folder and various apps and good at unix
- Technical Experience : A:Strong working experience in SAP BO 42 B: Strong working experience BI LaunchPad, CMC, UDT, IDT, Promotion management, SQL developer
- Professional Attributes : A: Strong analytical, problem-identification/solving skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills B: Debug and solve problems by tracing from the report all the way to the source
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.