- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Cordys Process Automation
- Good To Have Skills :Personal Insurance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Design and code based on development standards and approaches B: Perform development quality checks C: Provide guidance and mentorship to less experienced developers D: Design and develop new applications, forms, reports, workflows using OpenText Appworks or Process suite product E: Coordinate communications, issue resolution, implementation and testing plans, training plans and successful transition to support and maintenance teams of architecture and operations activities
- Professional Attributes : Professional Experience A: Ability to perform multiple duties concurrently with attention to detail and quality B: Ability to prioritize and manage work C: Ability to proactively monitor and communicate for timely escalation of issues D: Ability to troubleshoot and debug in assigned technology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.