- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Endpoint Protection,Fraud Analytics,Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC),Operations Process Design and Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Risk and Compliance specialists work with the service delivery organization and other compliance related functions to help:- manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level, increase the level of awareness of and compliance with policy/process related matters, support successful completion of various external compliance certification programs/internal compliance assessments
- Technical Experience : Min of 1 year experience in Auditing principles -CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Min of 1 year experience in infrastructure Services outsourcing service management and service delivery-ITIL certification, PPSM and awareness of ISO 20000
- Professional Attributes : CISSP,CISM,CISA,CIPM,CIPT,CIPP, SOC1/SOC2 SSAE16 / ISAE3402 awareness, BCM ISO 22301
- Educational Qualification : MBA- Information Technology, Graduate- Computer science/IT or similar streams
- Additional Information : Team operating a Controls and Compliance function performing audit style reviews of IO
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.