- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Python Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic 2 Implementation of security and data protection Integration of data storage solutions 3 Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation 4 Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Technical Experience : 1 Previous working experience as a Python Developer for x years 2 BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject 3 Hands on experience with Django, Flask or other Python frameworks 4 Good understanding of server-side template languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Health care knowledge 2 Good Communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.