- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Associate Network Manager / Senior Network Architect ,Advanced Routing Switching, WAN Optimizers, Data Center Implementation Experience with 10 to 12 years in Core Network infrastructure deployment and Operations
- Technical Experience : Hands on experience in managing complex project deliveries in multivendor environment Should be able to drive Network projects work at the Data center during deployment of Network hardwares Hands-on experience in troubleshooting administration of Cisco Routers / Nexus platforms Expert level experience in Configuring and maintaining Aruba / Cisco wireless network Hands on experience in Data Center Management and WAN Optimizers like Riverbed, MPLS / DMVPN with mandatory experience
- Professional Attributes : Real time deployment experience with Protocol redistribution Ability to support multi-site enterprise data center operations and troubleshooting Co-ordinate with 3rd party vendors for Network Hardware replacement Core level debugging Ability to propose, optimize and remediate the network devi
- Educational Qualification : 15 years regular education
- Additional Information : Working knowledge of Linux Any OS flavor 2 Performance Management Optimization
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.