- Role :Deployment Lead
- Role Description :Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planing, scheduling, budgetting, metrics, training, pilots and resources. Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms 2 Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns 3 Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including: 4 Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc 5 Gos templating language 6 Gos code generation tools, such as Stringer 7 Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel 8 Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux 9 Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments 10 Familiarity with code version
- Technical Experience : 1 3-6 Years of experience of developing code in a fast-paced environment 2 Proven hands-on Software Development experience 3 Proven working experience in Java development Java Microservices 4 Hands on experience in designing and developing applications 5 Ability to write Units test classes as well 6 exposure to Mocking frameworks Experience in MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc 7 Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns 8 Required JAVA API with Micro-services skill
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication Skill 2 Presentation Skill 3 Leadership quality
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree with 15 yrs of Education
- Additional Information : Java with Golang skill required Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.