- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI Accounts Payable
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Role :Application Developer Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements Must Have Skills :SAP FI Accounts Payable Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty Job Requirements : Key Responsibilities : 1 Should analyze the incidents service requests raised and resolve the tickets 2 Work with ABAP team to ensure that the solution is correctly implemented 3 Should prepare and send regular reports daily, weekly and monthly statu
- Technical Experience : a Should have experience in FI and CO b General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable AP, Accounts Receivable AR and New General Ledger Accounting c Bank Accounting, manual and electronic bank reconciliations d Fund and Budget Mgmt e Fixed Assets Accounting including depreciation under various Acts f Expertise in Taxation and GST Implementation, integration with SD, MM,PS g Expertise in Cost Centre, Cost Elements, Internal Order and Profit Centre accounting, Product costing and COPA
- Professional Attributes : a Must have an experience of 9 to 12 yrs b Domain experience of 1 to 2 yrs will be an advantage c Must have worked on 5 to 6 SAP Implementations d Must have worked on India Business Projects e Should have Good Communication Skills and have worked in client facing roles
- Educational Qualification : a ICWA or CA b PGDBM or MBA in Finance would be an advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.