- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP HCM Payroll
- Good To Have Skills :SAP for Utilities
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a To work as a lead in SAP HR Payroll b Responsbile for delivering the complete Payrol design, configure, map and implement the solution into SAP c Responsible for driving workshops d To prepare the Functional Specifications, master data templates, integration scripts
- Technical Experience : a Should have experience on India Payroll b Must have handled master data management for Payroll, claims, loans, reimbursements, tax calculation c Understanding of India Statutory Reports d Understanding of Integration aspects of Integration of Payroll with Finance e Should have hands on experience in Personnel Administration, Organization Management f Should have experience in integration of Payroll with Time Management, preferrably Positive Time Management g Knowledge in Data Migration tools
- Professional Attributes : a Must have an overall experience of 7 to 9 yrs b Domain experience of 1 to 2 years will be an advantage c Must have worked on 5 to 6 Implementations d Must have worked on India Business Projects e Should have Good Communication Skills f Should have worked in client facing roles
- Educational Qualification : a PGDBM or MBA in Human Resources
- Additional Information : Need to deploy the resource to client onsite-Vadodara Open to travel across India
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.