- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Advanced Front End Development NodeJs
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Complete ownership of Analysis, development and testing of the project task related to NodeJS technology b: Resource will be responsible for getting requirements clarified from onshore Accenture BA based in Boston and if required from client SME based on Boston c: Willing to learn and work on other technologies used in project on need basis like AWS, python, Java
- Technical Experience : a: Experience in Node JS b: Good to have Experience in Java c: Good to have Experience in Python d: Total 3-5 yrs experience
- Professional Attributes : A Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills B Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form C Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems D Client facing experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.