- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP TM Transportation Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Should work Independently to support or TM ABAP related objects b: Should be flexible to work in shifts and on call if required c: Need to train junior resources on TM ABAP
- Technical Experience : a: Skill ABAP Development for HANA or S/4 HANA ABAP b: Should have experience on BOBF Framework
- Professional Attributes : a: Looking for experience on TM ABAP development at least 2 to 4 years b: Good to have if Certified in TM ABAP
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech
- Additional Information : a: Location - Bengaluru b: Shift timing - Flexible to work on all shifts c: Visa Required - No
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.