- Role :Project Control Services Practitioner
- Role Description :Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Program Control Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Own the overall Global Operations PMO and Pricing PMO -Own and participate in Service Review and Governance meetings - Own the MME updates and support Delivery Leadership with forecasting, review etc -Analyze the ticket trends CPI KPI and highlight the issues to Program Leadership -Custodian of key decisions made during different governance meetings and RAID log
- Technical Experience : -Has strong data analysis skill and should able to run the simulation independently -Knowledge of tool like SharePoint, Power Query, Power BI Good to have and office suite -Own the MME updates and support Delivery Leadership with forecasting, review etc - Has an interest to learn Agile/DevOps processes and FORM methodology
- Professional Attributes : --Should be good in communication, team handling -should be able to work under pressure --Strong written and verbal skills -Good team collaboration skills and be able to manage and both offshore and onshore teams -Has strong data analysis skill and should able to run the simulation independent
- Educational Qualification : -Any stream Gradute
- Additional Information : -Can work late evening hours in India, to join calls during the morning hours of US
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.