- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Design and build solution for Salesforce application b:Work on Lightning framework and components c:manage subscriptions and campaigns within Salesforce d:Perform unit testing and integrate components e:Work on test classes and code quality
- Technical Experience : a:Strong hands-on experience of Salesforce customizations b:Knowledge of Community Cloud preferred c:Should have worked on Lightning components d:Should have worked on Salesforce web service integration e: Should have minimum 5-6 years experience on Salesforce development
- Professional Attributes : a:Good team player b:Clear communication c:Ability to coordinate with client
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.