- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Mainframe Application Performance Optimization
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a. Develop n execute activities related to end to end project management.Proactively monitor,manage n report on execution of deliverablesb. Lead cross functional project teams n work with product owners to determine n translate business requirements into tech solutionsc. Responsible for managing project costs,resources,change requests,risk n issues to ensure maximum business benefit maintained n provision of regular project status updatesd. Performs hands on reviews of product backlog,designs
- Technical Experience : a. Thorough understanding of core concepts in Mainframe app development n maintenanceb. Know latest New IT tools like IBM IDz,zDnT,zOS Connect,IzODAc. Good understanding of Mainframe concepts Vanilla Skills like Cobol,VSAM,DB2,JCLd. Must have good technical n functional review skills in Mainframe
- Professional Attributes : a. Must have experience leading or collaborating with a teamb. Demonstrate excellent leadership,interpersonal n team building skillsc. Managing time n changing priorities in a dynamic environmentd. Demonstrate excellent leadership,interpersonal n team building skills
- Additional Information : e. Engage with Business Stakeholders,delivery team to understand Business needs n identify solution
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.