- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Veeva Vault
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Serve as an internal consultant and Veeva Vault expert for IT and business partners across regions and business areas b Participate in business requirement gathering and design activities with business IT stakeholders as part of scrum team c Perform delivery activities through Design Build Test Deploy phases for regular releases and key Veeva platform initiatives d Design and build extensions for Veeva Vault to accommodate custom business flows
- Technical Experience : a Solid understanding of content management concepts b Working experience in any of the Veeva Vault product in Clinical space eTMF, CTMS, SSU, RIM, Quality Docs etc or Commercials space Alternatively, working experience in Documentum will also be considered c Knowledge of SQL to write queries to help understand the integration requirements to be enabled via API led integrations within Platform d Knowledge of support processes like Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication Skills B Should be good team player C Will be able to work independently and under pressure D Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.