Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :TrackWise Quality Management Software
- Good To Have Skills :Apache HTTP Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Responsible for the overall availability of the Trackwise software environments
B Provides support for multiple Trackwise environment - development QA production and disaster recovery
C Performs Trackwise administration including software configuration updates patches and hotfixes and license renewals as needed
D Hands-on experience as a Trackwise administrator version 7 and 8 with basic tasks such as system monitoring log analysis performance analysis performance tuning recommendations
- Technical Experience : A Knowledge of Crystal Reports and understanding of Apache or IIS/ Web Services IIS 60 IIS 50 to the extent of deployment of SSL certificates
B The ideal Administrator must possess the ability to interface with all aspects of an IT infrastructure especially as it pertains to setting best practices making recommendations and working with SAS to make it fit with existing IT rules and have good written and spoken communications skills
C Responsibilities includes daily monitor locks
- Professional Attributes : A Minimum 4 years of experience administrating Trackwise with workflow configuration
B Understanding of SDLC process Experience with Enterprise quality management software solutions
C Experience in setting up and managing application environments