- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :AbInitio
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Operations activity to monitor the process and fixing the issues on time 2 Admin activity of the Abinitio 3 Improvement of Production process which delays the Datawarehouse 4 Maintained controlled processing with more informative logs 5 Development and Testing 6 Trouble shoot Data file related issues in Ab initio MFS and Serial files locations
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience of Abinitio support with Unix knowledge 2 Experience in analyzing troubleshooting issues 3 Strong Production support and troubleshooting experience in AbInitio/Unix jobs 4 Advance Abinitio knowledge including hands on experience on troubleshooting of Ab Initio MFS, Serial File Errors 5 Ab Initio EME knowledge Total 4 year of experience in abinito, UNIX and Database
- Professional Attributes : 1 The ability to communicate clearly and effectively 2 Ability to react quickly to changing business conditions Ready to work under pressure 3 Eager and Willing to Add to Their Knowledge Base and Skills 4 Problem-Solving Skills -motivated to take on challenges with minimal direction
- Educational Qualification : BTech /BE or Equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.