- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The Team Lead /Tower Security Lead role will be primarily responsible for managing the Directory Management application and underlying infrastructure This role is responsible to manage the team and deliver the agreed scope of work This role oversees the continuous improvement measures and enhancements Directory administration support Incident and problem analysis, resolution Identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility Respond to system outages to reso
- Technical Experience : Advanced problem diagnosis for applications and infrastructure areas Knowledge of Simulation Environment to reproduce issues, and prepare the resolution Experience performing root cause analysis and resolution Minimum 4 years of directory product experience any LDAP based directory products such as Microsoft Active Directory, Oracle/Sun Directory Servers, IBM TDS, eNovell Directory, more than one would be preferable Programming experience that includes Java and shell, LDAP scripting
- Professional Attributes : Willingness to travel as required Willingness to be on call support and work occasional overtime as required Willingness to work in shifts as required
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Good to have: ITIL or equivalent, Vendor certifications on Directory Management, Identity Access Ma
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.