- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Accountable and Responsible for ensuring the BAU for all the clients in the cluster meet the objective or Scope of Work and SLAs Ensure all scheduled / previously agreed tasks are implemented on time without fail Act as SME for Incident, Change, Problem Configuration management process Work as a Major Incident Management Lead Point of contact for the Clients
- Technical Experience : Responsible for the delivery of, Incident, Problem, Change Configuration Management o Own delivery of Service Reporting including, daily, weekly and monthly Service Performance Reports SPRs o Identify incident trends, manage from identifying root cause through driving identified action items to closure Effective problem management o Monitor and manage all severity incidents as per SLA o Create Major Incident Reports MIR/RCA and monitor progress of MIR/RCA actions First escalation point and co
- Professional Attributes : Ability to co-ordinate with multiple teams across all domains o Has managed atleast 2 of the SM processes E2E o Has applied best practices in daily operations
- Educational Qualification : Graduate or above
- Additional Information : Good Communication Skills o Open to working in 247 environment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.