- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :MicroStrategy
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty,Spring Application Framework
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: should knowledge of RDBMS concepts, SQL queries will be required One should able to work on stored proc, functions and SQL Queries B: Core java/VBA Macro knowledge will be added advantage
- Technical Experience : A:experience in the analysis, design, development and support large and complex application B:Should be able to create the customized Vermilion templates including connectors, Record sets, data sources, components, sections, entities C:Should be able to create the customized Vermilion workflow including obligations, tasks, schedules, process flows:Should be familiar with Migration process and uses of custom processor, custom rules and custom tasks E:Should be familiar with uses of SVN, Bamboo,
- Professional Attributes : A: Must have good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.