- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus ArcSight SIEM Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach Perform network incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal action Interface with technical personnel and other teams as required Produce security incident reports and briefings to be distributed to the team lead and manager Monitor devices for potential threats Initiate escalation procedure to cou
- Technical Experience : At least 2 years of experience in Security Information Event Management systems Good understanding of Security Information and Event Management concepts and hands-on experience on products such as HP ArcSight, Splunk ES App, IBM QRadar and other related products Security device installations, configuration and troubleshooting eg, firewall, IDS, etc Basic level of expertise in UNIX, Linux, and Windows Operating System Exploit and detection analysis skills, including ability to analyze logs
- Professional Attributes : Monitor devices for potential threats Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident prevention Implements continuous improvement measures on daily basis Identify, assess, and resolve complex i
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math
- Additional Information : Experience working in a diversified, virtual, AWS and Azure environment Administrational tool deve
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.