Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Service Desk Voice Support
- Good To Have Skills :Service Desk Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat remote support
Technologist to identify, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolves or assigns the issue to right assignment group
Technologist to capture all incidents in incident tracker tool and assign the cases to relevant assignment group as per process and ensures proper documentation
- Technical Experience : Provides resolution to customer based on in scope processes
Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process viz logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure
Technologist constantly upgrades his technical, process and soft skills to achieve the client and internal quality scores with CSAT scores, resolution on call and customer service scores
- Professional Attributes : Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention
- Educational Qualification : Degree