- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Big Data Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Candidate should understand the components of a Hadoop/Big Data ecosystem and able to design solutions based on those for solving big data problems in the industry b: Ability to write MapReduce/HQL programs is required c: Previous experience with designing, delivering and developing applications leveraging Hadoop/Big Data ecosystem is required d: Preferred Tech Stack: Informatica Developer, Informatica BDE, Syncsort DMX, Big Data technologies, Shell scripting, Python, Spark
- Technical Experience : a: Knowledge and experience on Big Data concepts and technologies like Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Impala, and Kudu b: Experience in Shell scripting and Python for automation of ETL related tasks c: Ability to write medium to complex queries for data validation in Hadoop and Oracle environments d: Experience in building ETL component with Spark e: Experience in debugging issues
- Professional Attributes : a: Resolving performance issues and coordination with external teams as needed until successful resolution of issues b:Sound written and oral communication skills - Client facing experience c: Good Analytical problem-solving ability
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.