- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Must to have Manages project delivery, balancing scope, schedule, budget and risks B:Key responsibilities include determining the project approach and monitoring and reporting progress to the Program Manager and Steering Committee Sometimes project managers will directly assist the program manager in running the program Define project scope and goals C: Planning activity consisting of approach definition, work breakdown, sequencing and milestone definition Identify dependencies
- Technical Experience : A: need to have strong experience as a project manager of a large and complex project B :need to have a broad knowledge of project and program management methodologies C: need to understand the wider objectives of the program, such as business and strategic goals C: need to have an ability to work with a wide range of individuals D: need strong leadership and managerial skills with appropriate experience E: need a strong knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good leadership skills B: Resource should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.