- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP EHS Regulatory Compliance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Should have minimum 6 to 8 years of hands on experience in SAP EHS and minimum 2 to 3 End to End implementation project experience in customer facing role
- Technical Experience : a 4 to 5 years of Implementation experience in SAP EHS, preferably in Metals and Mining Industry b Should have worked on S/4 HANA EHSM 50
- Professional Attributes : a Should be expertise in Environment Compliance Module b Should be familiar with Incident Management Module c Should be able to handle Risk Management d Should have the strong knowledge of Dangerous Goods Management and Substance Volume Tracking e Should know Integration with PM
- Educational Qualification : Any Engineering Graduate
- Additional Information : a: Strong Communication skill b: Client handling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.