- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Adobe AEM/CQ
- Good To Have Skills :Application Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements, design, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and provide out of the box solution 2 Developing, deploying integrations specific to AEM/CQ5 skill to meet business requirements 3 Ensuring the knowledge sharing with the team on needs and Complete ownership on the task assigned to the user 4 Use experience in AEM/Content Methodology to implementation projects Resource identified - Vishal Deep Garg
- Technical Experience : 1 At least one WCM Implementation Project through design-build-test phases on AEM as Architect or two projects as Lead designer Key designer on the team 2 Min 3 years of Experience in CQ5/AEM 3 Design and implement solutions leveraging Adobe AEM 4 Translate Business needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions 5 Propose technology solutions to enable the business to meet the goals
- Professional Attributes : a Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization b Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision c Good Communication and analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.