- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Internet Information Server (IIS) Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration,Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Primary responsibilities for the role will be to address customer issues or request through multiple contact channels phone, chat, email Need to determine the cause of the issue and work with the customer to resolve the problems Be able to troubleshoot highly technical problems or functional issues Must be able to identify critical issues, determine the impact and escalate immediately Be organized and able to work with multi-functional teams during major incidents with service disruptions
- Technical Experience : Comply with internal support processes and procedures and participation required when executing the Major Incident Management MIM process Contribute to continuous process improvement suggestions in Subject Matter and Operational areas Maintain and document Standard Operating Procedures when needed Experience with Windows Server OS ,IIS,MS SQL,basic to intermidiete Powershell and Visual Studio Understanding on IIS, Logparser,general networking High level knowledge of mobile applications api
- Professional Attributes : Work Type: Technical Management, service delivery operations type role, leading service strategy within Application Services domain, providing leadership during highly critical operational issues, career counselor preforming performance talent management responsibilities shift - 247
- Educational Qualification : Btech or BE equivalent
- Additional Information : Product Knowledge, Technical and communications skill, Handling Customer Escalation-P2 proficient
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.