- Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats
- Must Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The Security Analyst/ Security Senior Analyst role will be primarily responsible for the daily operations of monitoring and review of the Directory Management application and underlying infrastructure This role will be responsible for working with end users, vendors, security leads as well as the other support teams to ensure successful operations of the infrastructure Incident intake and assignment to other teams as required Incident analysis Incident triaging Respond, troubleshoot and impleme
- Technical Experience : At least 3 year of Directory / LDAP product experience any LDAP based directory products such as Microsoft Active Directory, Oracle/Sun Directory Servers, eNovell Directory Have experience in maintaining administering Directory Ability basic knowledge to solve a variety of common technical issues on Directory Management Solution Experience managing user, group and roles using directory management products Experience Directory object / tree management Experience managing policies such as passwor
- Professional Attributes : Willingness to travel as required Willingness to be on call support Willingness to work in shifts
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Certification: ITIL or equivalent Good to have MCSE/MCP/MCITP
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.