- Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats
- Must Have Skills :Application Vulnerability Management Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience in performing web application security assessments using hands on techniques for identifying SQL injections, XSS, CSRF, authentication/authorization issues Good knowledge of security technologies for secure software development such as cryptography, authentication techniques and protocols etc Experience on both commercial and open source tools Cenzic Hailstorm, Burpsuite, metasploit, Checkmarx, AppScan, WebInspect, Fortify, Nessus, nmap, sqlmap, OWASP ZAP, Hands on experience in Dyn
- Technical Experience : Proven experience with products dealing with application vulnerability management services which include IBM Appscan , Cenzic hailstorm , Acunetix, Burp suite Proven experience with products dealing with penetration testing services which include Backtrack Kali, Metasploit Framework Hands on Experience on Code review tool like Fortify, Appscan Source CheckMarx Should have strong knowledge on OWASP top 10 Vulnerabilities Should have completed certifications like CISSP, CEH, ECSA, LPT or other
- Professional Attributes : Experience in Web App penetration testing and SAP penetration testing Good knowledge of MS Office applications Excel; Word; Power Point Good communication and collaboration skills, good people/project/priority management skills, good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Good communication and collaboration skills, good people/project/priority management skills, good an
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.