- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Strong Test Lead experience in strategizing Testing for Success Factors implementation projects for LMS and Training Modules B Exposure to key LMS Processes like Class Management, Feedback, Learning Plan, Notifications, Catalog, Competency Management, etc C Must have worked in Agile/Scrum model D Knowledge on HP-ALM Tool
- Technical Experience : A Min exp of 10 years and Knowledge of Success Factor Learning and Development / LMS module B Expertise in the testing principles, processes, and methods in order to ensure that the testing standards, guidelines, and best practices are applied C At least 2 SF LMS implementation Testing experience in the past
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication skills as the resource is required to interact with the client on day to day basis
- Educational Qualification : A Graduate or Post Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.