- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Airwatch
- Good To Have Skills :Server Virtualization Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Minimum of 4 years on experience in support and maintenance of AirWatch product B Working experience in Application configuration trouble shooting debugging code reviews build/deployment Etc C Perform detailed data analysis data validation and identify communication and security issues D Good experience in analyzing the issue and perform RCA in less turnaround time E Ability to learn quickly and good presentation and communication skills F Good experience in trouble shooting
- Technical Experience : A 4 years of AirWatch experience creating security rules maintaining AirWatch management console and other modules B Experience in activities like code reviews build deployment and other automation initiatives in various phases of SDLC C Strong knowledge configuring AirWatch agent and communication servers D Strong technical knowledge to write debug AirWatch communication with other devices over the network
- Professional Attributes : A Strong technical knowledge on AirWatch network configuration device enrollment configure secure monitor manage and support and other devices across multiple operating systems B Good inter-personal communication skills and proactive attitude C Resource should have knowledge on SDLC phases
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.