- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO MDM
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica MDM
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Develop high-quality software design and architecture b Have an good idea about deployment server Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle c Develop the applications by producing clean, efficient code d Review and debug code e Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products f Document development phases and monitor systems g Ability in analyzing and resolving complex technical issue
- Technical Experience : a Candidate should have more than 9 years of experience with at least 3 years of experience in Tibco EBX b Knowledge in build and deployment process and version control c Should have knowledge in Marge Merge of EBX, EBX Data Exchange, Should be familiar with EBX 59 and the upgradation environment d Strong experience in Java/J2ee/Ajax/Java Script/Data Base and should have work experience in EBX workflow and worked with EBX provided addons e Knowledge in SSO/LDAP Configuration and SOAP/Rest API
- Professional Attributes : a Team management skills b Good communication skill c Analyze User Needs d Analytical Thinking e Critical Thinking f Document Application Process g Troubleshooting h Programming Experience i Problem Solving
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.