- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Good To Have Skills :Automated Testing,HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Own and govern testing engagements for various lines of transformation projects in Shell India b Optimize and Improve testing processes c Client stakeholder management d Bring innovative solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency of testing e Prepare the Test Plan/Strategy documents f Organizing and controlling the testing process g Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery h Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project i Planning,
- Technical Experience : a Define and drive the Test Strategy and UAT strategy for multi country roll outs in Shell b Own testing delivery for all projects - Schedule, quality, budget, technical performance, processes etc c Work with Application Development, Application Support and other teams d Integration and alignment with Shell delivery leaders in their vision and strategy e Client stakeholder management f Bring thought leadership to evolve tools, methodology and processes g Applying the appropriate test measurement
- Professional Attributes : a Bring innovative solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency of testing b Manage demand supply based on projects needs c Good experience in ALM to track all test deliverables d Good experience in VSTS tool e Required very good communication skill f Required Test/Management certifications
- Additional Information : a Keshav Das Ammnur requirement
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.