- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
- Good To Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Designing and implementing SAP BW/BOBJ/BI and HANA Analytics solutions to our clients b Providing advisory services and thought leadership on modernising analytics environments leveraging big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools EDWs, data integration, BI platforms etc c Leading and managing end to end solution as well as project delivery of the SAP Analytics solutions d Proven experience in SAP Analytics in a client facing environment,
- Technical Experience : a Strong hands-on experience on SAP BW 73 and above including BW on HANA as well as migration to BW on HANA platform b Strong hands-on experience in SAP BOBJ 40 and above; including Webi, Analysis for Office and complex dashboards using Lumira as well as Design Studio c Excellent hands-on understanding of SAP HANA, SQL scripts as well as complex data modelling using the native HANA capability
- Professional Attributes : a Good Communication skills b Good team building and interpersonal skills c Ability to perform under pressure d Good client team interaction skills
- Educational Qualification : Full time education is a must
- Additional Information : Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud platform, HANA Enterprise Cloud Good understanding of SAPs new anal
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.