- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Fortigate Firewall,Network Security Operations,Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Security Analyst role primary responsibility is to provide Infrastructure support for security operations services This role will be responsible for working with end users, vendors, security leads as well as the other support teams to ensure successful delivery of security operations Provide day to day operational support for the Infrastructure security Management Service Quickly respond, troubleshoot and implement resolutions for client issues Should be able to meet the defined SLAs for service
- Technical Experience : At least 5 years experience in supporting Infrastructure security management solutions Implements security solutions infrastructure and/or application including the design, configuration, development, testing and deployment of security-related technologies such as Security Information Event Monitoring SIEM, Identity Access Management, IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention, Digital Rights Management, Network Access Control, Content filters Antivirus solutio
- Professional Attributes : Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills Good communication and collaboration skills Flexibility to work in shifts and provide after-work hours and weekend on-call support as and when required
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Certifications such as CEH, CCNP security are desirable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.