- Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats
- Must Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Administration,Microsoft Azure Security,Splunk Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Security analyst will ensure the daily operations of monitoring and review within an information security environment Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach Perform network incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal action Interface with technical personnel and other teams as required Produce security incident reports and briefings to be dis
- Technical Experience : At least 3 years of experience in Security Information Event Management systems Good understanding of Security Information and Event Management concepts and hands-on experience on products such as HP ArcSight, Splunk ES App, IBM QRadar and other related products Security device installations, configuration and troubleshooting eg, firewall, IDS, etc Basic level of expertise in UNIX, Linux, and Windows Operating System Experience working in a diversified, virtual, AWS and Azure environment
- Professional Attributes : Exploit and detection analysis skills, including ability to analyze logs for useful information and patterns Ability to manipulate and present data Good understanding of Infrastructure Security and its impact on Security Operations, Vulnerabilities, Reporting, Analytics and Monitoring Good underst
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : Desirable to have some certifications such as CCNA, CCSP, Security, ITIL and GIAC-GCIA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.