Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :AWS Administration,AWS Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Envision and architect new innovative solutions on/ across cloud platforms like AWS and other private/ public IaaS/ PaaS platforms Designing technology solutions in AWS as per project specifications and needs Working on AWS PaaS and IaaS, specifically: Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Amazon S3, VPC, Route53, VPC private link, Appsync, SNS, AWS Networking concepts, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage etc Migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like Migration hub, Application discovery service, Databas
- Technical Experience : Total of 5-6 years of IT experience in infrastructure Operations: 2-3 years hands on experience in Cloud Administration AWS technology
- Professional Attributes : Technical troubleshooting and operations management Strong knowledge on ITIL processes Hands-on experience with EC2, ECS, ELB, EBS, S3, VPC, IAM, SQS, RDS, Lambda, Cloud Watch, Storage Gateway, Cloud formation, Elastic Beanstalk and Autoscaling Demonstrable experience with developer tools like C