- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach Perform network incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal action Interface with technical personnel and others teams as required Make recommendations on the appropriate corrective action for incidents Configure and manage Infrastructure Security and SIEM solutions Design, develop and create correlatio
- Technical Experience : At least 8 years of experience in Information Security, Risk Management, Infrastructure Security and Compliance Security device installations, configuration and troubleshooting eg, firewall, IDS, etc Hands on experience in supporting AWS and Azure Assets, especially supporting Splunk deployment in AWS/Splunk ES as a service Experience in deploying different type of forwarders and Apps Deep knowledge in AWS services and serverless architecture Expertise in UNIX, Linux, and Windows - able to tear
- Professional Attributes : Good understanding of Infrastructure Security and its impact on Security Operations, Vulnerabilities, Reporting, Analytics and Monitoring Good understanding and experiences with Infrastructure Security, Risk assessment and Security Information and Event Management
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : Desirable to have some certifications such as CISSP, ITIL, CISA, CISM and GIAC-GCIA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.