- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A : Provide design and development delivery within IAS projects that is efficient, functional and maintainable B : Apply analysis skills to understand and assess the impact of infrastructure and technical changes within the environment
- Technical Experience : A:Must have Software development experience in JavaB:Good understanding of OOPS, Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, SerializationC:Must have experience in Spring Core, Spring MVC SQL in Relational Database like OracleD:TDD with Junit/Mockito or any other testing frameworkE:Knowledge of Data Structures AlgorithmsF: Experience working with Micro services architecture and cloud application G:Experience in the use of a source control management system like SVN, GIT H: REST/SOAP Web s
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills B: Resource should have good analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.