- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :NewsPage Technical
- Good To Have Skills :NewsPage Functional
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Configuration of the Products, Bug Fixing, Analytical b Transition requirements and use cases to designers c Create the specifications and features of a product, analyze and design enhancements to the application and identify and define detailed product functional requirements and use cases d Hands on Client Handling and lead a team at least 5 - 10 members
- Technical Experience : a Well Adapted to ADM methodology, Very Strong in delivery management b Knowledge on CPG industry Distribution management system which is Mandatory c Program Project management skill will be added as advantage
- Professional Attributes : a Accenture NewsPage application is a plus, Product Management, Planning, Estimation Etc, b Good communication skill, Ability to adapt to any technology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.