- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Visual Design
- Good To Have Skills :Technical Documentation Writing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Assist in the creation and editing of all project communication - project proposals, research reports and design documentation B Create content for design-research activities eg workshop communication, event invites, mailers, discussion guides etc C Contribute to ideation sessions D Work closely with Team Leads on User Research and Usability Testing E Work alongside our designers to optimize products and services
- Technical Experience : A Skilled in written English with a sound knowledge of grammar, syntax etc B Versatile and flexible, skilled in writing for different target audiences, awareness about tone of voice and different writing styles C A creative flair and strong conceptual/visual ability to support design efforts of the team will be a definite bonus
- Professional Attributes : A Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with different teams and clients, and present ideas with confidence B Versatile, multi-skilled with a can do attitude, openness to learn
- Educational Qualification : Graduate in any discipline, a design qualification will be a definite bonus
- Additional Information : We are looking for a skilled writer and communicator with 4-5 years for User Experience team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.