- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Security Architectures
- Good To Have Skills :Security Strategy & Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Effectively and efficiently leads a small to medium and moderately complex, high performing, globally dispersed team ensuring all SLAs and areas of compliance ie personnel management and audits are met within stated deadlines - End-to-end ownership and accountability within area of responsibility and scope of services focused on outcomes to deliver high quality, dependable, cost effective, technology services for our customers - Ability to influence direct supervisor, peers and subordinates in
- Technical Experience : Expertise on implementing packaged or custom IAM solutions like SailPoint, OIM, CyberArk, RSA IGL/Aveksa, CyberArk Knowledge on Identity Access Management processes best practices Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills Experience in leading process improvement initiatives Ability to motivate high performance, multi-discipline teams Minimum 1-year ITIL process experience Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and presentation skills Self-motivated and detail oriented Ability to an
- Professional Attributes : Technical Management, service delivery operations type role, leading service strategy within Identity and Access Management domain, providing leadership during highly critical operational issues, career counselor preforming performance talent management responsibilities
- Educational Qualification : Minimum requirement of Bachelors degree - Information Security, Information Systems, Information As
- Additional Information : 7 - 9 years of experience in Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Informa
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.