- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Good To Have Skills :VMWare Cloud Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Working Experience on VmwareVsphere 60 65 administration skills Working Experience on converged and hyper-converged infrastructure VXRail and UCS Shall be a good team player and must possess excellent interpersonal skills Good Understanding of virtualization technology Experience in VMotion, sVMotion and VMware virtual centre Experience in backup and recovery of Virtual machines and virtual servers WINDOWS: Experience with large-scale enterprise projects
- Technical Experience : Require VmwareVsphere 60 65 administration skills Conceptual /practical knowledge on Windows Server 2003, 2008 2012 administration skills Good knowledge of VMware products: VMware Infrastructure 60 / vSphere 65, Virtual Center 65 / vCenter Server 6, and VDI P2V, V2V and P2P migrations using VMware Converter Troubleshooting ESX host with CLI VMware Data Recovery knowledge will be an additional plus Knowledge of Microsoft systems including, Active Directory
- Professional Attributes : In-depth understanding of supporting technologies: IIS, WINS/DHCP/DNS, Anti-Virus, Systems Management, Optimization Tuning, High Availability configurations
- Educational Qualification : bachelor degree in Engineering
- Additional Information : Must have worked on Service now or any other ticketing tool
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.